A VALID Password must:
- include a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 128 characters
- include a minimum of three (3) of the following four categories:
- An Uppercase character (A through Z)
- A Lowercase character (a through z)
- A digit (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (!, $, #)
- and May Not Include the username or parts of the user's name that exceeds two consecutive characters.
It Is IMPORTANT to Remember
- Passwords expire every 45 days (non-business days are counted)
- You may reset your password at any time with this tool. This is provided so you may reset your password prior to an extended leave.
- Password Expiration Notification email messages are sent ONLY from 4ITSupport@ccp.edu five (5) days prior to your expiration date. PLEASE IGNORE NOTIFICATIONS from other email address.
- Previous Passwords May Not Be Used for (8) consecutive changes.
Define Password Reset Questions
Remember to hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the form to save your answers.
- You must have ALL Three (3) Questions and Answers.
- Answers MUST be at least FIVE (5) characters long.
- Make sure you hit the Save button below after creating all your Q&As
Once you have created and saved your three (3) questions click here to Continue to MyCCP